During this interactive wellness webinar, Umama Kibria, the savvy startup CEO behind SweatPack and the personal fitness brand, smallandstrong.fit, will give you tips to pursue health, self care, and a positive relationship with yourself as you work to build your startup empire. The Forbes “30 Under 30” founder will give you candid insights to succeed without succumbing to burnout.
You Will Learn How To:
- Commit to your fitness and health, while also building a startup
- Find people with similar goals + make time for relationships that matter
- Show up for yourself as a necessary strategy to be a better leader
- Startup founders can “date themselves” to attract better partners, clients, and lives
- Maintain perspective for your business by pursuing wellness and balance
Umama Kibria is passionate about connecting people through fitness. After working out at 400+ gyms and playing recreational sports for 10 years, she founded SweatPack. The app connects people to group workouts and sports leagues.
Umama knows exactly what it takes to build brand-loyalty, traction, and impact. Her clients include Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Lululemon, F45 Training, Equinox, LA Fitness, Bumble ,and others.
With more than 100K members across her Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn channels @smallandstrong.fit, Umama has connected the health and wellness communities across the nation with her event series, Sweat With US.
She was named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Atlanta Magazine’s Best Fitness Influencer, 11 Alive’s Community Spotlight Leader, and one of the 39 Atlanta Female Leaders to Follow on Social Media by Startup Sisters USA. She brings her insight on the fitness and marketing industry as a Board of Director for the Cowart Family YMCA.