Galentine’s Day with Startup Sisters ATL ⚡ Featuring CEO Beatrice Feliu-Espada
- self care and confidence
- taking risks to (literally) make dreams reality
- proving doubters wrong with thoughtful customer strategy
- how women can forge their own path in entrepreneurship
- and so much more!
Beatrice Feliu Espada is the co-founder and CEO of The Honey Pot, the first complete feminine care system that cleanses, protects, and balances your vagina. When Beatrice faced a chronic bout of vaginitis, she became a woman on a mission, searching for natural remedies to help prevent these unruly infections. Despite doubters, Beatrice was able to build a loyal following and audience, which led to her products sold in nation-wide in Whole Foods and Target Stores.
Who Is This Celebration For:
You, lady! If you are seeking to connect with fellow boss women, then join Startup Sisters. We champion all backgrounds, so join us in celebrating female friendships (and make some new ones) at our Galentine’s Day Celebration, Feb. 13. Here is what we’re about:
- Growing our businesses in a sustainable way
- Learning the skills and strategies necessary to reach the next level
- Expanding our networks to forge genuine connections with fellow female founders
- Elevating #selfcare to a top priority
Event Location + Parking:
This event will be at General Assembly, located on the 2nd floor of Ponce City Market. There is parking around the building, as well as in the designated garage.